- Rehearsal: Friday, December 13, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. in Pucillo Gymnasium.
- Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony: Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. in Pucillo Gymnasium. Doors will open for seating at 1:00 p.m.
- In the event of severe/inclement weather, please check www.millersville.edu for a status update.
General Ticket Information
- Graduates will receive up to three (3) tickets for the ceremony.
- A photo I.D. is required to pick up tickets. MU I.D. or Driver’s License will be accepted.
- To see a listing of hours to pick up tickets, please scroll down and click on TICKET PICK UP HOURS
NO EXTRA TICKETS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED. Guests who wish to come to campus to show their support for graduates who do not have a ticket may view the ceremony broadcast from our satellite location. See below for Alternate Site Viewing and more information on that location. .
Special Needs Seating
- Graduates with family members attending the ceremony who require special needs seating (i.e., cannot climb stairs or are in a wheelchair) will have the ability to be seated in an handicap accessible area.
- Tickets are required for this seating area. One (1) ticket per special needs guest. Companion tickets will not be available due to limited seating. For more information about alternate seating arrangements, please scroll down and click on ALTERNATE SITE VIEWING.
- LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE.
Alternate Site Viewing
- Student Memorial Center, Reighard Multi-Purpose Room (Rm #114) will be open for a live broadcast of the ceremony.
- This site is ideal for individuals who are limited with mobility, who have young children, require frequent trips to the restroom, or will be more comfortable in a less crowded space.
- Tickets are NOT required for this location and is open to all.
- Live streaming of the ceremony will also be available online for those unable to travel to campus. Visit www.millersville.edu for more details on the day of the ceremony.
Ticket Pick-Up Hours
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets will be available for pick up at the SMC Ticket Office, Room 103.
- Monday, December 2 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 3 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 4 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 5 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 6 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 7 from 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 8, CLOSED
- Monday, December 9 from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 10 from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 11 from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 12 from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 13 – LAST DAY TO PICK UP!!:
- 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (SMC Room 103)
- 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (PUCILLO GYM, Room 211 @ Rehearsal)
Master & Doctoral Degree Candidates
- THERE IS NO CEREMONY HELD IN DECEMBER 2019 FOR THESE DEGREES.
- Important Dates 2020:
- Rehearsal: Thursday, May 7, 2020 (subject to change)
- College of Graduate Studies & Adult Learning Ceremony: Friday, May 8, 2020
- No tickets are required for guests to attend the College of Graduate Studies & Adult Learning Ceremony.
- Special needs seating will be available. Please see an Event Staff worker for assistance upon arrival at the ceremony site.
Gifts and Supplies
Cap & Gown
Information for purchasing caps and gowns is available at our Online Store.
Make sure to notify all of your family and friends of your accomplishment.
Choose a class ring that will help you remember your college life.
This panel is active and ready for you to add some widgets via the WP Admin